Does air have matter?
Well apparently it does according to Dr. Jay L. Wile. Ya learn something new every day!
So far I've gotten SAT prep (Math and Writing) done and that was fun although I have a sinking feeling I'm going to fail miserably on the test which is exactly one month from today! So much to do...so little time. Also I started a chemistry class at this Christian co-op. Its like going to school because theres like a teacher, and a classroom and stuff due and tests and things. It's very cool. Mr Smith's class is kind of like that, but its at a church, not a school, so my chemistry class feels different.
I've also gotten Spanish done today. The longest sentance in Spanish I know is, "La mujer vieja tiene pelo blanco," which means, "The old lady has white hair." Very useful I'm sure!
Well I'm off to pratice piano and go to the gym. Then I'll only have to do World View and Writing and then I have writing class at 6 tonight.
Quote for the day, "Don't expect perfection from others, especially your family."
-Abbi
So far I've gotten SAT prep (Math and Writing) done and that was fun although I have a sinking feeling I'm going to fail miserably on the test which is exactly one month from today! So much to do...so little time. Also I started a chemistry class at this Christian co-op. Its like going to school because theres like a teacher, and a classroom and stuff due and tests and things. It's very cool. Mr Smith's class is kind of like that, but its at a church, not a school, so my chemistry class feels different.
I've also gotten Spanish done today. The longest sentance in Spanish I know is, "La mujer vieja tiene pelo blanco," which means, "The old lady has white hair." Very useful I'm sure!
Well I'm off to pratice piano and go to the gym. Then I'll only have to do World View and Writing and then I have writing class at 6 tonight.
Quote for the day, "Don't expect perfection from others, especially your family."
-Abbi


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home