"Wrapped in Sunlight waiting."

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I've been sick...:-(

Yep, its not so very fun. However postitive things about being sick are: 1. I could sleep in til 11:30, 2. Watch favorite TV shows I don't have time for otherwise, 3. Watch LOST! and 4. I'm not stressed out to do school.

But the bad things about being sick yesterday was, I couldn't babysit in the nursery, I couldn't meet with my worldview teacher, I couldn't finish painting the bedframes, and I've got a WHOLE LOT of school to do today!

I do feel alot better today, due to much hot tea drinking and my Mom's incredible chicken noodle soup. (Oh yeah, and a peant butter sandwhich my brother made me last night :-)

I am very grateful I got sick before my birthday and before our trip to New York. So while it's not fun being sick, I'm glad God has everything planned out for my best :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home